Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tipping the Ice Berg Log: February 17th, 2011


Hello Penguin!
Well, today I was checking out the Ice Berg for activity and I completely forgot that Club Penguin Celebrates the Puffle Party Today! I was so excited I nearly peed my pants! Anyways, as usual, the Ice Berg is used to celebrate the Pink Puffle. I am sort of disappointed that theirs not any drilling going on in the server Oyster but im not surprised. People are too busy with the puffle party to drill today. There is GOOD news though! Remember that weight thing I told you about last time? Well, that makes TOTAL sense! If we have all this puffle stuff weighing it down, and MANY penguins drilling, and if only it were summer, we COULD tip! Now, I have to BEG Club Penguin to make the next puffle party in the Summer, but I doubt they will do it. So, take a look:


See? There is one penguin in a drilling hat, but I didn't see him do any drilling so I'm begging penguins to take part. With the puffle equipment weighing the ice berg down, if penguin helped out, im positive we could TIP the iceberg! Come one penguins of Oyster!

Drill on,
PolarBunny


3 comments:

  1. How do you make a sidebar on Blogspot, Polarbunny?
    I've played on CP since I was 10 and How old are you on clubpenguin? I'm 239 days old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Icy jax.I don't know how to do blogger really. This is just a side blog, so I never really have designed a theme for blogger. I only know how to do it for Wordpress. This side bar came with the theme of blogger. I've played CP since I was about 8 or 9 and I'm 13 now. But using the account polarbunny, I've only played since this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way, Yellowi4 is me, polarbunny. Its my old account and I still need to change it.

    ReplyDelete